IBC Heating Jacket for 1000L IBC- Wrap around type with optional top insulated lid.
IBC heating jacket heats up the products inside IBC, reducing the viscosity of products or melting solids so they can be poured. Use of Self-regulating type heating element for heat-up ensures the longer life , trouble free operation and eliminates the possibility of hot spots ,even if the jacket is in loose contact with the IBC.
The jacket is fitted with a thermostat for temperature control. Insulated top cover is provided to prevent heat loss and faster heat-up.
- Wattage : 2000W
- Operating voltage: 230V AC, 50HZ (110V volt option also available)
- MOC: Silicon coated fiberglass mat
- Heating: Self- regulating type heating cable
- Control: Analog adjustable
- Thermostat Fastening: belts with plastic buckles
- Approximate dimensions: 4405x1010x20mm(thk) with insulation.
- Power cord: 5m
- Heating cable approval: ATEX/IEC Exd. /CCOE
In IBC heating jacket, the products inside are heated to have their viscosity reduced, or solids are melted for easy pouring. Heating element with self-regulating characteristics prevents hot spots, ensures a long life, and makes it easier to operate, even if the jacket is in loose contact with the IBC. The temperature is controlled by the thermostat fitted with jacket. Insulated top cover helps in preventing heat loss and making the heat-up process faster.
- Suitable for hazardous as well as safe areas
- The washable and safe to use MOC has high mechanical strength, smooth surface and find use in food processing as well as pharma applications.
- The energy efficient self-regulating heating cable is burnout proof.
Over the side immersion heater for IBC
The over-the-side immersion heaters are immersed directly in open IBC containers for quicker heating up. In addition to being safe for IBC construction, the heaters can be used with all types and sizes of IBCs. Sludge legs of 4 inches are provided to keep heated section off the bottom of the tank.