EHT distribution panels can be installed indoors or outdoors, in safe areas, hazardous areas, and indoor or outdoor areas.
Custom panels will be designed as per customer requirements, with inlet and outlet feeders with protection devices and thermostats. PLC/SCADA communications can be provided to the panels and the whole system can be monitored and controlled from an optional control room (Optional).
Design & detailed engineering: We design the system according to the design code IEEE 515. Some of our excellent design capabilities are as follows:
- Heat Loss calculations
- Heating cable selection on the basis of heat loss calculations and other project inputs
- Selection of insulation material as well as design of insulation thickness
- Working out the BOQ
- Power cable selection
- Distribution panel design
- Automation and controls
We offer many other accessories such as glands and shrouds, power and control cable, adhesive tapes, termination kits and warning labels required for EHT system.
- Cable Entry : Top/Bottom
- Enclosure MOC : CRCA Powder Coated/SS-304/316/Flame Proof(Suitable for Gas Gr.2A/2B/2C)
- Size : Standard /Custom Designed
- Mounting : Free Standing/Wall Mounted
- Doors : Double/Single
- Opening : Front /Front & Back
- Enclosure type : Standard Non Compartmentalized/Compartmentalized/Fixed/Draw-out Type